Job with meaning!
Do you care WHAT you do and WHO you work for?
Business Keeper AG is the IT-company with a social claim. Our tools are helping to fight corporate crime such as corruption and money laundering. We stand for ethical and sustainable management. At present we are extending our applications.
Join an innovative, sustainably growing company located in the heart of Berlin. We offer an independent working environment, diverse projects, fast decision-making processes, interesting benefits, flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
Support our international team, where code quality, code reviews, test coverage and agile development are of consistently high importance.
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- more vacation days than regulated by law
- located in the centre of Berlin – our employees can get to work quickly and conveniently
- regular team meetings
- personalised training measures
- benefit packages including gym membership discount, a company pension plan or restaurant vouchers
- we promote team spirit with regular company-internal events
- Optimization and modularization of the Spring-based Java web applications
- Create new web applications
- Learn and apply newest technologies
- Implement new features
- Test existing and new codebase
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in IT or related technical training
- Several years of work experience in Java development is considered a plus
- Experienced in Java (Java 8+), Spring Framework 4+, JPA (Hibernate 5+), Postgres
- Knowledge of Git, Maven
- Nice to have-skills:
- ES6+, Typescript, React, Graphql
- Solr, Hazelcast, Tomcat, Jetty
- Velocity template engines
- Jenkins CI
- Teamplayer in agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)