TELES Communication Systems provides state of the art cloud-based communications solutions that enable innovative end customer services ranging fromvoice, video, instant messaging and collaboration services.
We are looking for DevOps engineers (f/m) who have a strong sense of ownership about their work, are eager to learn und strives for finding the best solution for our customers.
- love programming in Java, mainly on the backend site.
- love working in a diverse team with different backgrounds and different knowledge levels from seniors and juniors.
- are interested in development of communication solutions (e.g. audio/video conferencing, chat)
Nice to have:
- Several years experience of Java development
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL) and application servers (e.g. Wildfly).
- Knowledge of a SCM system (git, SVN)
- Knowledge of a continuous integration system (e.g Jenkins)
- Knowledge of real time communications with WebRTC and SIP.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Work in an international team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in Vienna with highest life quality.