Zalando's Product Analytics department was established in 2016 to strengthen and support a data-driven culture and decision making by providing dedicated analysts to the teams, facilitating trainings and knowledge exchange. We aim to provide state of the art A/B testing, tracking data collection and analysis services.
Our tracking services already collect and process more than 60+ billion monthly tracking hits and more than a trillion single pieces of information about our web and app users. Our A/B testing enablement service is one of the most heavily loaded with the plans of getting 10x load in the next year. All this infrastructure and services, are the key for our goal to make Zalando a truly data-driven company.
One of the main stakeholders for the tracking data and infrastructure is Zalando Marketing Services (ZMS), our media agency for brands selling their products on Zalando. We are working with brands, agencies and publishers from the fashion world and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment.
You have the opportunity to join the Product Analytics Department and create true business value as a representative of ZMS, as we are currently looking to strengthen the link between the two entities.
- Healthy coding culture: version control, unit and integration testing, documentation
- Passion and ability to ship high quality software on time
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written English
- You are skilled in object-oriented programming languages like Java as well as SQL databases.
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Big Data pipelines.
- Enthusiasm for accuracy and data flows.
You benefit from:
- Culture. Culture of trust and empowerment, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, +70 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, Coderdojos, parties & events.
- Diversity. You will join a multinational team of passionate engineers of 10+ nationalities speaking 8 human languages
- Perks. Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, free drinks & fruits, hardware of your choice.
- Development. Tour of Mastery, extensive onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences. You will be in contact with opinion leaders in diverse topics of software development.
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours.