King operates mobile games at a massive scale. With titles like Candy Crush, Bubble Witch and Farm Heroes our code runs on hundreds of millions of devices across the world.
We are looking for Java Backend Developers that will take pride in creating the very best bite sized entertainment for millions of players worldwide.
Your role within our Kingdom
The engineering team in Barcelona is responsible for building complex, high-scale, real-time systems, working closely with other parts of the business to support the marketing activities for our popular games. We need a mid-level developer with some practical experience, and the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding and professional team environment.
- You will design, architect, test and implement features in our core services
- You will build valuable tools to support the game development process
- You will deliver high quality and well-structured code
Skills to create thrills
You have phenomenal passion for programming and a validated sense of quality and polish. As a developer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, able to work in a fast paced, demanding yet fun professional environment.
- You are experienced in Java, databases and web development in general.
- No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- You are used to TDD, UNIX environments.
- You have strong Computer Science fundamentals, design patterns and Object Oriented knowledge
- You are a team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Striving to be a genius in your area of expertise.