We were looking for you. We thought you might be looking for awesome ways to boost up your career and that is why we offer you a unique opportunity to do so.
Launch your career with Mobiquity and become one of the best professionals within Java Backend development or DevOps engineering competence.
Become part of an extraordinary, cutting-edge development experience, both professionally and personally. Mobiquity is a premium AWS partner that gives you a unique environment to grow in your career.
You bring passion and talent, and we’ll give you the launch pad to boost your career and have a good time doing so within the awesome Mobiquity teams!
About the program
The Launch Pad program is created to support the brightest graduates at the start of their career by boosting their development skills directly from day one.
After the Launch Pad technical onboarding, you will work on a real project for one of our customers. During this learning process, you will be equipped with training courses on Technology (Backend or DevOps), Agile methodologies and business skills. You will also become AWS certified in the process! Besides, you will have a learning buddy to help you through the process.
As a cloud engineer, you have the option to join the DevOps or Backend (or Architecture team) depending on your ambitions.
Last but definitely not least, you will have a lot of fun at our social events arranged to meet the whole Mobiquity Team. Work hard, play hard!
What will LaunchPad offer you?
- 1-year contract
- 3 months of technical training focused on DevOps and AWS, starting on September 1, 2019
- Substantial technical onboarding process, and a network of professionals who are always willing to help and guide you. Just as a heads up, Mobiquity is an AWS Premier Partner but aside from AWS, you’ll also deep dive into Java backend development and DevOps expertise skills
- Full access to the Mobiquity Academy platform if you want to explore and learn more
- Become AWS certified
- 35k gross yearly compensation
- Paid commute
- Pension plan
- Possibility to become a permanent part of this awesome team after 1 year
- Lots of fun and interesting things to learn
- Afterwork drinks and free Friday lunch with all the Mobsters
- Fresh fruit every day
Check our requirements and apply:
Note: The eligibility to work in the Netherlands without visa sponsorship is a mandatory requirement.
- HBO, Bachelor or Master computer science degree? Any of them qualifies you for the “job”.
- If you don’t have any studies in the field but you have experience with Java, Python, Kotlin, AWS or system administration to back you up, dare to try! Bring your passion and motivation upfront and show us the IT genius within you.
- 0 - 2 years experience on a DevOps / System administrator position
- In-depth understanding of Git and Linux.
- Speaking of Git, show us what you got with your projects in GitHub/BitBucket.
- Experience with using AWS technologies is a plus
- Experience in Python programming is a plus
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan. Show us that you are a teamplayer and become a champion together with us
- You probably have a lot of things to say and great ideas to share, we need you to speak up and to do it in English.
- A bit of chaos can be fun, but let’s stay organized. Structure everything now and you’ll find/understand it easier afterward
- Your supervisor is not in the office now and you don’t have anything to do? Be curious; learn something new; ask your colleagues if you can help them with something, and be proactive.
- Things don’t always go as planned from the first try but don’t give up. Edison needed 10,000 attempts to make his light bulb work. Stay/be motivated
- Did I mention there is a lot of fun in Mobiquity? Let’s keep it that way; a sense of humor is important if you want to enjoy our multicultural environment
Mobiquity and Our way of working
We are a passionate group of cool people who take our jobs seriously and take pride in our achievements. But what would life be without a bit (or a lot) of fun? After work drinks, pool or table football with cool people- we’re on it!
We deliver quality and we know how to do it in a fun way. Working hard and being creative is definitely part of our DNA!
We like teamwork. That is why, if you are one of us, you will not go by yourself to the client. You’ll be part of a specialized team capable to meet the customer's requirements; your buddies will have your back if you need help and you won’t be alone.
Maybe now you are thinking that you will only be working with a Mobiquity team at the client site, but what about the other colleagues from Mobiquity? Will you ever meet them? Of course! Every Friday all the Mobsters working on the customer site join us in the office for networking and knowledge sharing. We are a team and we want to keep it that way.
Still not sure what market domain to specialize in? No problem! With Mobiquity, you are able to work on projects from a various set of the area: healthcare, finance, telecom, retail. It is a perfect opportunity to explore and discover.
Sounds interesting, right? Apply and let’s talk some more! Tell your friends and colleagues too. We have space for every brilliant mind such as yours. But don’t wait too long; the spots are filling fast.
Here’s what you need to do to apply: please upload your CV and a short motivation by clicking on the apply button.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our recruiter Giulia Ionioiu via [email protected].