medpex is one of the largest German mail-order pharmacies and thus an important player in two of the most exciting growth markets: e-commerce and healthcare. In well-known tests, the mail-order pharmacy received top marks for reliable service, good advice and fast delivery.
Based in the Rhine-Neckar region, we ship around 400,000 packages per month – to more than four million customers throughout Germany.
We are a young and innovative company with a strong corporate culture, a good dose of start-up, and steady growth. Currently we employ more than 400 people.
To grow further we need more of our biggest success factor: talented, qualified and motivated employees. That is why we are looking for an IT Supporter and Administrator (m/f/d) for our offices in Mannheim.
Your tasks will be
- IT ticketing system support and internal user support (help desk, 1st and 2nd level support)
- Administration of Windows and Linux systems (Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2, Ubuntu Server LTS)
- Installation, setup and configuration of servers, networks, PCs, Igel Thin Clients, VoIP telephones and printers
- Documentation of system changes in our corporate Wiki
- Administration and creation of user accounts
- Purchasing of the IT hardware
- Administration of various software products
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV, VMware, Horizon View, Asterisk VoIP Telephone System
What we expect from you
- At least three years of professional experience as an IT support worker and administrator
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration or equivalent training
- Excellent general knowledge of Windows
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory is an advantage
- Knowledge of GPO, the user group and security concept, the creation of shell scripts and with Windows Powershell is an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge in creating bash scripts is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Diligence and accuracy
What you can expect
- Current technology. We love tech.
- Start-up flair with regular collective events (like bubble football, laser tag or canoeing)
- Flexible working hours with one day of home office per week
- Bright offices with a football table, Nintendo Switch, relax lounge and the choice between an open-plan or 4-person office
- Modern tech equipment
- Dell XPS Notebook with Windows 10 (Company Standard) or MacBook Pro (OS X)
- Company mobile phone (iPhone or Android)
- Free choice of IDE and work equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height-adjustable desks
- Flat hierarchies, communication as equals, first name basis and no dress code.
- Air-conditioned offices, located near the city center and the main train station, but also near green areas
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee flat rate to keep energy levels up
- Exclusive employee discounts
Our offices in Mannheim are conveniently located and well connected to local and long-distance public transport. Shops in the city center, restaurants and parks are located in the immediate vicinity.
We look forward to receiving your application and having you as part of our team. Please remember to include your last certificates along with your cover letter and CV when you apply.
For further questions please contact Ann-Kathrin Stritzel by phone at 0621 397316 650.