QWIC is growing and our IT-team too. Are you great at giving support about IT-related problems? Can you create simple and pragmatic solutions for our hard- and software problems? Can you manage the IT environment of QWIC and make sure everything runs smooth? You're answering first and second line questions from your colleagues (who are your clients). Together with our system administrator you're in charge of our hardware, installation, optimization, back-ups, recovery etc. Besides your role as the IT-support you can grow towards a system administrator within the highly skilled IT-team.
We are looking for a IT-Support / junior system administrator to facilitate our growing company on all IT-related aspects.
- Give IT-support on hard- or software related questions form colleagues;
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modifications, security, and upgrading of Operational support systems;
- Perform new hardware and Windows OS installations, patching and upgrades;
- Maintain operating systems and associated infrastructure software;
- System administration of virtual and physical servers (Windows environment);
- Administration of storage systems and monitoring systems;
- Administration of Office 365;
- Write and maintain System/App documentation;
- Maintain a professional attitude and provide superior client (colleagues) service in all circumstances;
- Work on a ticketing system way.
Who are you?
You're an highly motivated and hands-on individual that is passionate about new technologies. You've a HBO without relevant experience or MBO with 3 years of relevant experience.
Furthermore you've the following skills:
- Client focused and a pragmatic problem solver;
- Manage priorities and knowledge about hardware and software;
- Managing printing/software infrastructure;
- Systems administration Windows, Active Directory;
- Experience of server hardware and storage systems is a plus;
- Experience of networking LAN/WAN is a plus;
- Good communication skills (English) are required (both verbal and written).
What do we offer?
Together with our dev-ops engineer you'll improving the IT-landscape at QWIC and giving premium IT-service for your colleagues. You will work in a international oriented company with lots of flexibility in your job. Thanks to our designs and broad target audience you're working with E-bikes that are state-of-the-art!
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- Nice company vibe with humor, initiative, teamwork and a start-up mentality;
- A healthy lunch;
- QWIC e-bike.
Use the Apply Now button to apply. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Sil Bartlema (recruiter), 0641290479.
No agencies please!