Job Title: IT Service Manager
Division Central Functions Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
IT Service Manager
Job ID: 14187
Location: Brande, Denmark or Hamburg, Germany or Pamplona, Spain
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the Position
For our application service management department, we are looking for an experienced service manager. You will join a team of strongly devoted service managers and solution architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy organization.
You will actively engage into an ongoing merger of two large companies and their IT landscapes. You will partake in the IT transformation program, to develop a new landscape for the joint company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Accountable for the IT Service toward SGRE business and Service Providers. This includes SLA and KPI monitoring and reporting, as well as coordinate service improvements
- Understands the business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment, translates and aligns these aspects into the Service Level Agreements
- Ensures that the IT solution provided through the IT service is fully compliant with the IT Strategy and IT Architecture of SGRE IT
- Responsible for the commercial transparency, budget planning, forecasting, monitoring and control of actuals
- Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user. Ensures regular customer feedback & drives continual improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science, or similar with 3-5 years of work experience in IT project related roles (Consultant or Team Lead)
- You are familiar with ITIL and Service Management methodologies
- You have experience in outsourced services and Vendor Management
- You understand business processes in the area of Procurement, Finance, Risk and Compliance or EHS
- You have functional knowledge about IT platforms and applications supporting one or more of the above areas
- You have have technical knowledge in IT software for the different areas
- You have experience with working in international environment and teams
- You have experience in communication to all levels in an organization as well as in moderating decision and status meetings
- You are fluent in English language - written as well as spoken
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Sune Pedersen via mail [email protected]
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.