You’ll be responsible for the technical support towards everyone internally at Knowledge E and work closely with our current Customer Support Engineer to provide an outstanding customer support to our existing clients. This includes the day-to-day response to any support queries as well as providing a proactive support service by elaborating documentation, training material and developing user guides as well as occasionally deliver onsite and online training sessions.
To deliver an excellent support experience, you should bring with you a profound wish to help others and a true passion for working with both software and IT-infrastructure.
Tech savvy with a lot of drive and are passionate about making your customers happy with the services you provide and are able to make them all feel they are special to you.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least three years of experience providing internal IT support, such as helping colleagues with any kinds of software and hardware issues, and/or customer support services related to online web applications.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing, for example with experience of developing well-structured user guides and other support documentation.
- Fluent in English
- University degree, for example in domains related to IT or Computer Science, with experience of programming, Content Management Systems (CMS), and similar.
- Experience of successfully carrying out trainings, and developing training material, especially videos and interactive guides.
- Experience of working in the research & education domain, especially with university library support, including holdings management, authentication and discovery services.