• carry out maintenance of our IT infrastructure and implement development;
• document IT procedures in a clear, concise way;
• deliver in-house support to our users;
• assist the CISO in operating and developing our information security management system;
• work using Jira ticket management.
• a university Degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
• a communicative personality and good people skills;
• good German and English language skills;
• good knowledge of administering Windows hosts and Linux servers;
• strong knowledge of computer networks;
You might also have:
• familiarity with IT security standards and procedures (ISO 27001);
• previous experience in system administration and ticket management;
• an interest in enterprise system architecture and automation;
• experience with Microsoft Azure / Office 365 administration.
• independent, self-managed working with responsibility;
• exciting, long-term development possibilities in several directions (software development, enterprise architecture and project management) with plenty of opportunity for you to drive your own personal and professional development;
• a training budget for external courses at your free disposal;
• professionally managed projects with a good work-life balance;
• 30 days of annual leave;
• Further benefits.