IoT Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) Who we are
We are market leaders for material scanning in the automotive and fashion industry. Our products help designers and 3D artists to create physically based and seamlessly repeatable textures from their real world samples.
Now we are about to take the next step and develop a new and connected product from the ground up, and we believe it will change the industry!
However, as our team consists of experts for hardware and desktop software development (Qt/C++), we are looking for someone to extend our competences. This is where you come into play.
We are looking for somebody to
- Help us select the best tools, frameworks and a cloud provider for the job
- Architect, develop and maintain a cloud-based software solution around an IoT device
- Work closely together with hardware and software developers, and also our external partners
- Prototype solutions from scratch and take calculated risks
- Act as a team player, with good communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, or a comparable qualification
- Extensive knowledge in Cloud Architecture and Administration (Azure or AWS)
- Proficient in Backend (C#, Javscript, etc.) and database development (SQL, etc.)
- Nice to have: Experience with handling big data in a database
We are seeking senior level employees and aspiring juniors at the same time.
Why you should join us
- A competitive salary
- No overtime. Almost never.
- You can work part-time, or from home
- Company pension
- 10 minutes walking distance to Riemer lake, ideal to cool off
- Fresh fruit, drinks, a table-soccer and the office dog
- Open about further benefits. Tell us what you need.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Please send your application to [email protected]
- A few lines about why you want this position
- Your resume
- Your idea of an ideal salary
- Your earliest possible starting date
Visit vizoo3d.com for further information about us.
Our address: Vizoo GmbH, Johann-Karg-Str. 30, 85540 Haar, Germany