Our iOS Team works in an international cross-functional team, closely together with Android, backend, and product teams. Our outstanding team spirit is driven by flat hierarchies, a high degree of self-organization and a high degree of technological freedom. If you have a strong motivation to create a state-of-the-art app and to deliver high-quality code, by using code reviews, test automation and clean app architecture, let’s talk!
As an iOS Developer in our Mobile development team, you make significant contributions to the development of the Bonial Products in Germany and France for iOS smartphones and tablets.
Furthermore, you will...
- Assist with the conception and evaluation of new features and software architectures.
- Realize device, performance, and stability tests, utilizing code review and continuous integration.
- Improve your experience in developing mobile applications and define easy to understand cross-platform solutions.
- Develop high-traffic international products with a focus on quality and stability
- Work with innovative technologies and methods
As an iOS Engineer in our company, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver a significant contribution to our Apps (KaufDA, MeinProspekt and Bonial) and Business
- Gain experience in software design and architecture like VIPER
- Explore technologies like AWS, Appium & Buddybuild
- Be a team player in our cross-functional set-up
- Build an app in the spirit of a Lean/Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrum-ban)
- Room to grow: you'll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities from day one
If you have …
- At least 2-3 years of practical iOS Development experience
- Good knowledge of web technologies and web services (e.g. HTTPS, JSON, REST)
- Knowledge of iOS SDK and frameworks
- Experiences in OOP in Swift & Objective-C
- Interest in current trends in the area of mobile software development and mobile apps
- Familiarity with automation testing concepts and continuous integration
- A can-do attitude and the desire to take on new challenges
- Creativity, ambition, drive and reliability
- Fluent communication skills in English, German is NOT required!
Then come and apply!