Delivery Hero Germany GmbH (DHG) is building the next generation of online food ordering platforms with its brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. We aim to be the simplest and fastest way to your pizza and fast food by providing a rock-solid, customer centric, amazing take away experience.
Our product and engineering department is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation, not just to our tech stack and solutions, but also to the way we work. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at our core.
- Design, build, create & maintain code for multiple brands of Delivery Hero.
- Teach, share, influence & learn together with a company, a scrum team, a second family.
- You will work in a scrum team closely together with your fellow coding enthusiasts, Product, QA, UX & UI.
Does this sounds familiar to you?
- You are passionate about creating world class apps and maybe even have a secret obsession for feeding people?
- You are proactive in sharing and seeking out information.
- Giving and receiving feedback is second nature to you.
- You have an eye for detail but also get when a more pragmatic approach is needed.
- You are familiar with scrum rituals and giving realistic estimations for complexity.
- Swift, Objective-C, iOS SDK and best practices in code and design patterns are in your DNA.
- You already have experience with REST APIs, Git and of course Xcode.
- Writing tests for your code is part of your definition of done.
- You understand the importance of UX and the work you deliver is sustainable.
- No matter if storyboards or code, you know your way around to create the best layout possible.
- You are a team player and you love interacting with the whole team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in setting up, working & maintaining a CI, preferable Jenkins.
- Experience in writing UI tests with Swift as programming language.
- Postman, Charles are tools you have already used or experienced.
- You’ve got some awesome libraries or tech topics you want to tell us about.
Self-taught people with a minimum of one to two years experience are welcome to apply, willingness to learn is highly valued in our team!
We offer you:
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at DHG come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero SE umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!