We offer the opportunity to join a well-funded start-up project within Ericsson determined to revolutionize the consumption of video on demand in Africa. We work in an international and rapidly expanding market creating state-of-the-art products driving the digital revolution in Africa.
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You will be part of a caring team where we respect a diverse experience, perspective and background. You are committed to building something awesome! We expect you to take responsibility and behave with integrity and transparency.
As an iOS Engineer for NUVU, you will work in a tight team developing the frontend of a video on demand service that will go head-to-head with competition in Africa. You will design, develop, improve and maintain the app.
NUVU is a startup within Ericsson, we aim to build the best end to end VOD service. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden and the successful candidate is expected to be physically located in this city.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain an iOS App, making sure it gets stunning reviews
- Decide and responsible for mobile architecture
- Ensure easy maintenance and a flexible architecture to quickly adapt to new customer demands
- You love coding, and you’re awesome at it
- You have a relevant university degree or a strong work-based experience
- You have in-depth knowledge of Objective-C, iOS platform and Swift
- You communicate effectively and write robust and testable code
- You speak and write English fluently
- Several years of experience with hands-on frontend development
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience of developing streaming media solutions
- Experience in personally launching one or more apps to the App Store
- You have a can-do attitude and like to dive in to details if needed
- You have a passion for solving user needs and building digital services that stand out, both for smartphones, tablets, and desktop
- Customer focus - understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
For additional questions please contact recruiter Mirosaw Co [email protected]
Please send your application in English no later than 31st of July 2018.