Who are we searching for?
We search for an iOS-Developer who shares our passion for clean, testable code and intuitive user interfaces. We want somebody who can proactively push projects and teams forward. In teams of 2-5 developers, you'd develop iOS apps that keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics.
You will not only learn to write scalable code but also how to lead teams and get the most out of young developers. This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer.
You can pick if you want to specialize in the Healthcare/Medicine area (quickbirdmedical.com), work on projects for big clients like Lufthansa or Caterpillar, or build apps for fast-growing, transformative startups.
Developers at QuickBird Studios burn with their technical passion, to improve what's out there, to fight in the battle of technical innovations.
Our apps follow a modern MVVM architecture implemented using RxSwift and RxCocoa. You can find more infos about our concepts like XCoordinator on our Github-Page or our Blog.
As a young agency, we continuously work on new, exciting projects. You will usually work on completely new apps without fighting 10-year old code-bases. We never had a developer we could not push to his technical limits.
With every new team member, this unit test must still pass: https://gist.github.com/maltebucksch/cff3f1767170b40e40b4d4398ca90611#file-developerteamtest-swift
- At least 2 years experience with native iOS development (Swift)
- Up-to-date with current iOS-development trends
- Developed at least one iOS from scratch
- Willpower to push ideas/projects forward
- Willing to help teammates and to learn from them
- Openness for new concepts and critics
What we offer
- A very ambitious talented team of 12 developers and designers
- Position with high responsibility
- Regular tabletop soccer/beer/coding evenings
- Ability to implement own ideas (e.g. as open source projects)
- Office in the heart of Munich near central station
- Flexible working times
Tell us what drives you, which topics you're excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning.
We want to get to know you as a person. You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you. Same for us.