- We are always looking for good people, regardless of experience. The more experience you have, the more we will expect.
- You have passion for delivering a great products. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Some examples:
- Development of new features in an agile environment using Swift for a multi-target, multi-module app
- Fixing of defects
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code, …)
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins
- Reactive programming
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git, but know that these skills are portable from other experience)
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define stories and priorities
- and much more – just ask ;)
Our Mobile team also offers
- An experienced, engaged, fun, and diverse team
- A product used by millions of users every month
- A challenging pool of competitors for Ping-Pong, foosball, and other onsite activities