Dashlane is looking for an iOS developer with a good understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. You have a proven track record of building high-quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application including SwiftUI and Combine
What's so special about working at Dashlane as an iOS developer?
- You'll be joining a team of iOS/developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- We love Swift
- We work with the latest version of iOS, currently we only support iOS 12+
- We send developers to WWDC each year, and we participate in the top conferences around Europe
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in iOS application development
- Have worked with the most up-to-date Swift version, and can mix it with Objective-C
- Knowledgable about the iOS platform and its frameworks and APIs
- Fluency in English
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.