Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Before you start, we have some questions:
- Are you looking for an apprenticeship as part of your academic program?
- Are you enrolled (or in process to be enrolled) in an Engineering School?
- Have you studied/experimented C/C++ and/or Java languages?
- Do you speak English?
If the answer is ”YES” to all those questions, take few minutes to read this job description and apply.
As an apprentice, you will contribute to:
- analyze customer needs to create new software(s) or improve the one(s) we already developed,
- run feasibility studies and design software technology(ies),
- develop software(s) by following Amadeus standards and quality guidelines,
- present your solutions to Product Managers & users to get feedback,
- run unit, package and performance tests to ensure reliability,
- go through the checking phases to ensure our software works for other people,
- fine-tune our software(s) as a result of all tests,
- produce software documentation necessary for the application and issuing it to the requesting departments.
As our ideal candidate,
- you are pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree studies in Computer Science or related technical field,
- you have a good level of proficiency in English,
- you have basic knowledges of software development,
- you have already studied/experimented C, C++ and/or Java, J2EE languages,
- you have already heard about or worked with RDBMS/SQL (Oracle preferred), NoSQL (MongoDB, Hadoop ecosystem), Standard Template Library and Unix/Linux,
- you easily adapt to the constant evolution of the software technologies,
- you have a strong analytical thinking and customer focus,
- you have interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to evolve in a multicultural team,
- you have the willingness to learn, share your ideas, and improve yourself every day.
This list of activities is non exhaustive and may vary depending of the hiring department.
By applying now, you might get the chance to work on innovative projects such as:
- Facial recognition / Eye tracking application for hotels
- Chatbot, Artificial intelligence or Machine Learning solutions for user experience
- Technological productivity tools for e-commerce or streaming platforms
- Travellers profiling
Does that sound like you? If so, take few minutes to apply now and be a part of the adventure in an exciting environment!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.