You have "KEEP CALM" attitude and are a sniper in "shooting IT troubles"?
Then join our Integration&Support Team and help us helping our clients located on 4 continents!
_TASKS YOU WILL BE BUSY WITH
- Remote integration and configuration of our client-server web-based software, a fixed income trading platform
- Performing software license tracking and maintaining licensing compliance
- 2nd line support (phone, TeamViewer, WebEx...)
- Diagnosing and prompt resolving of technical issues
_SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES YOU SHALL BRING
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Troubleshooting skills and customer-orientation
- Availability for flexible working hours
- Familiarity with Linux, Continuous Integration, JAVA and SQL environments
- Interest in financial markets and FinTech sector, in particular understanding of fixed income trading processes
_PERKS WAITING FOR YOU
- Support team working in close contact with the development and testing team in a SCRUM environment
- Colleagues from 11 countries and clients on 4 continents
- Flat hierarchy and professional yet friendly work atmosphere
- Internal learning cycle
- Espresso machine, view on the Elbe, Dönerstag and much more..!
Earliest start: ASAP
Where: Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Employment type: Full-time (40h/week)
Does it all sound interesting? - Apply now!
Send your application (CV and cover letter) in PDF format to jobs[at]axetrading.com with subject “Name_Surname_Job position“.
Only full applications, composed by CV and specific cover letter (preferably indicating from when you would be available to start and your salary expectation) sent directly to jobs[at]axetrading.com and meeting the rquired conditions will be taken in consideration.
Because of timing and organisational reasons we need someone who is already located here and/or can start working asap; therefore, applicants from non-EU countries should also include a copy of a valid residence permit that entitles them to work in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Do you have more questions? Our HR Coordinator will be glad to answer you: Marilena Nalli, marilena.nalli[at]axetrading.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
Passion cannot be programmed. But we use it in our software development.