As an Infrastructure Engineer on our team, you will perform basic problem management and root cause analysis in identifying, prioritizing, researching and resolving service requests or reported problems in a timely manner. Creating and maintaining technical support documentation and procedures related to new technology installations and implementations.
- You are passionate about TCP/IP networking and operating environments with a strong focus in Unix/Red Hat.
- You are knowledgeable of networks, routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment.
- You are reliable, you participate in ongoing monitoring and evaluation of server performance. Providing 7x24x365 on-call response.
- You are detailed, you create and maintain technical support documentation and procedures related to new technology installations and implementations.
- You are a Team-Player. When requested by Level III Engineers you participate in technology projects and act as a front-line interface to end-users or as liaison to technology vendors.
- You have strong customer service skills, providing technical troubleshooting advice and serves as a resource to other Support Staff members.
- You transform ambiguity into clarity.
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Knowledge of Cloudera Management.
- Minimum 5 years Linux or Unix administration.