Looking for an organisation that loves and talks tech?
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Administrator to provide exceptional IT troubleshooting services on a day to day basis, including desktop and general IT support (Phones, O365, etc) to our technical and non-technical teams.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our London office and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their career. Including flexible work arrangements, a performance rights bonus plan, hackathon days, sponsorships to sporting and fundraising events, and more.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Configure equipment for new starters (laptop, desktop, phone, cabling), including new users’ account set up and access
- Support the rollout and provision of hardware and software for corporate use, assist with monitoring and maintaining them across the business
- Train team members in using our tools and systems and at times, run presentations to introduce changes to the broad team
- Maintain servers, computers printers and other software and hardware peripherals
In addition, you will be part of local and global projects to ensure successful rollout of new technologies, helping to improve Praemium’s stack, continuously improving IT delivery by using automation tools and ensuring consistency across environments
Experience, qualifications and attributes sought after:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a desktop support role, and demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware and software, including Windows and Mac operating systems
- Windows Server and Environment
- Core networking knowledge (routing, vlans, etc)
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven aptitude to take ownership of an issue and see it through to a successful resolution
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure towards deadlines
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work
- Some knowledge in infrastructure, scripting (preferably in powershell), and O365 support will be advantageous
- Finally, a strong personal interest in software development and SDLC knowledge will make you win our tech team members’ heart!