WHO YOU ARE
IKEA UK & Ireland is has a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is an opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles.
You will be the local business partner responsible for Digital while working as a seamless part of the global Ingka Group Digital organization. Ensure IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole IKEA shopping experience. To secure effective Information Technology (IT) that supports IKEA's business processes by maintaining, developing and supporting reliable, robust and efficient Digital products and platforms.
As a person, you are motivated to be an active contributor in how Information Security makes a positive contribution to the business objectives. You strive for being able to provide real business value driving the protection and compliance of country information assets. The IKEA Business and our values and how they apply to the information risk management process is your passion. You are also passionate to learn new technologies and methods and to be able to apply these to a variety of different situations. Furthermore, you enjoy supporting the business to mitigate potential business risks by using your expertise to identify relevant IT security controls. Last but not least you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
- 2 years’ experience working with Information Security and Information Management and Information Technology
- Advance / Expert knowledge and experience in industry standards, ISO27001, NIST
- Experience and knowledge within risk management, risk assessment
- Stakeholder engagement/ support on security controls
- Strong communications skills
- Self-Reliant and Motivated and able to work independently or part of a team
About the Role / Assignment
As an Information Security Specialist, you will support the implementation of the Information Security strategy in the country and you will drive compliance to relevant internal steering documents and regulatory requirements on Information Security in the country organization in order to protect the brand. You will also support the Information and Business Process owners to implement the necessary Information Security requirements into their process or solution.
- Support the implementation of the Group Information Security strategy and common group goals in your market
- Be the market Subject Matter Expert by providing expert knowledge in IT Security to your organization, to securely protect and safeguard all information assets
- Educate and support stakeholders in the Security by Design process
- Support the Information Security and Data Privacy incident management process with your expertise
- Maintain a focus on 3rd party management including supporting with pre-assessments, needed requirements in contracts and continuous measurement activities
- Use the Risk Management to support the organization to understand, identify and mitigate Information and IT Security risks, based on Business risks, Information risks, and our steering documents