We are looking for an Information Security Software Engineer / Developer to join our engineering team part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
As an Information Security Engineer, you bring fresh ideas to our portfolio of security solutions and processes. With your technical skills, you will manage project deliverables and maintain and enhance our security solutions. You need to be hands-on to make sure our systems and software are at high security standard. As an InfoSec Engineer you will progress our vulnerability management solutions, our threat intel and baseline security monitoring on diverse software and technology stacks in order to enhance our security position..
Your “day to day”
- Design and engineer new information security solutions for data, cloud, application, infrastructure, IoT and OT protection while maintaining a good balance between performance, stability and agility
- Maintain and drive the portfolio of existing technical solutions supporting information security processes (e.g. baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat intelligence, etc.)
- Partner with Information Security and other IT teams to continuously evolve information security solutions and proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual processes
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software engineering or development using a variety of coding/scripting languages (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash, Node.js)
- Proven track record in designing, implementing and operating technology solutions for information security (e.g. used for baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat Intelligence, digital footprint monitoring, etc.)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security