Deposit Solutions, recently coined one of the fastest growing fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platform for deposits. Through our innovation, banks can offer their end-customers a broad savings deposit line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. Banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their existing bank relationship. Currently, our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30 million depositors, mediated over EUR 10 billion in deposits in less than 3 years.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will work with talented, cross-functional, highly-motivated international teams. You need to act as a bridge between IT department and Legal and regulation team to ensure internal operation, up comping technology and projects follow the security controls and requirements. As a fast-growing company, Deposit Solutions keeps scaling our business and platform. You have the chance to exposure to innovative technologies and international working environment.
- Help to establish a security center for incident detection and response, authentication monitoring across servers and endpoints
- Monitor and investigate security events and alerts, considering system and application logs, network security appliances and user activity
- Improve the effectiveness of security management tools and tune the security alerts
- Help to build up the risk reporting system, developing the report and risk dashboard
- Support the security management operation and help to automate the process, such as periodical accounts review process
- Ensure internal operation follows the ISO27001/2 practice, by ensuring operational and application support, providing feedback and updating security operational procedure
- Experience with the application of ISO27001, NIST or other international security standard
- Experience with at least one scripting and one programming language
- Proven track record of writing documentation in user friendly way
- Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with security
- Experience with SIEM deployment and management is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Security is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- You are fluent in English and used to work on an international environment
We offer you
Apart from standards like free drinks, coffee, tons of fruit, a great location in the heart of Hamburg, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian, Greycroft, e.Ventures and Kinnevik.
If you are keen to support us in winning the rest of the EUR 10 trillion deposit market, then we are looking forward to your application.
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.