At New Moon Production we specialize in game development for both mobile and web. New Moon Production is currently looking for a highly qualified and motivated HTML5 Developer (all gender) to strengthen our team and help develop of our next big hit.
As an HTML5 Game Developer – New Moon Production (all gender), you will play a key role in implementing these technologies into current and future games.
- Develop new strategy games to expand our portfolio, with HTML5, Typescript, React and Pixi
- Develop HTML5 game development workflows and best practices as part of a small, high skilled and dynamic team
- Leverage latest technologies to prove rewarding cross platform game experiences
- Scrutinize and improve existing workflows
- Minimum 1,5 years of professional experiences in developing games, or similar products with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with setting up pipelines with Node.js, as well in implementing automated testing pipelines
- Experience with Redux or other state management libraries is a plus
- Experience with Reactive Programming and/or RxJS is a plus
- Professional Knowledge in Optimizing user interfaces with canvas and HTML DOM
- Practical Experience with HTML5-based API´s, as well with HTML5 game networking
- Professional experience with React and Web security
- Experience with Unity3D is advantageous
- A passion for gaming
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
- Sustainable and profit-oriented growth, untouched by external investors
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, portfolio) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: [email protected]