As a colleague in Helpdesk Support, you will:
- Attend to technical maintenance, resolving users' issues and computer troubleshooting – repairing or adjusting computers, laptops, keyboards, scanners, and other accessories;
- Install and maintain the Lotus platform, and assist new users in using it;
- Proactively monitor all systems/communications within a multi-location infrastructure;
- Assist other coworkers and clients with specific issues relating to new installations, upgrades, maintenance, and misc. technical issues;
- Document and enforce the corporate security policy;
- Remotely troubleshoot connectivity issues;
- Ensure the integrity and security of all networks and systems;
- Monitor and maintain anti-virus systems, security updates, hotfixes, service packs, and patches;
- Assist with semi-annual testing of our Disaster Recovery Plan.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is a summary of the most common or significant duties performed. Other similar, relevant work should also be assumed to be included.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- The ability to work independently;
- A good level of spoken English, in order to communicate remotely with people from many other countries;
- Experience with the Lotus platform is a plus;
- The ability to figure out solutions to technical problems that you may have never encountered before;
- A working knowledge of scripting languages for server management would be a plus.