About The Position
AnyVision is seeking a Graduate Software Engineer to join our innovative and growing technology team in our Belfast office.This role is to develop cutting-edge software to support the development of our state-of-the-art technology. We write platform independent frameworks and libraries that can be easily deployed on the cloud, servers, desktop and embedded devices.
AnyVision is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. Working for AnyVision you will:
· Be a part of a diverse, multinational and inclusive team
· Receive challenging work and assignments
· Receive world class training and experience on cutting edge systems and complex projects
· Be supported by a flexible and supportive work environment
You are:- A highly motivated individual with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. You are able to effectively engage with other team members, leaders and customers /subcontractors but also work independently as required.
You will:- You will be involved in various aspects of the software development life-cycle working closely with world class engineers and researchers, as well as continuing your learning through a dynamic on the job experience. You will have the opportunity to work on advancing our world-leading Artificial Intelligence solutions by contributing to our cutting-edge computer vision SDK and frameworks, using your engineering creativity to develop solutions to technical problems.
· BSc/MSc/ PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related field completed upon employment
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design principles
· Experience developing software in Java, C#, C++ and/or Python - preferably on Linux
· High level of written and verbal communication in both general and technology-specific applications
· Understanding of software design and software life-cycle maintenance
· Ability to create an easily understood and testable code-base that can change rapidly in-line with our cutting-edge nature.
· Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently when required
· Highly competitive salary and regular salary reviews
· Technical training
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private healthcare
· Gym membership
· Flexible working
· Regular company social events and activities