As a brand new member of our Front End team, you’ll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK’s leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a family-like culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We’re always learning and improving! While we’re a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we’re awesome at it.
When we think Front End dev, we think: earn-to-learn, self-motivated, enthusiastic. You’ll jump straight into a paired-programming partnership and start working with our products from day #1.
WHAT WE USE
- PHP and ASP.NET
- CSS and HTML
- Service Oriented Architecture (WCF, REST)
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
- Working in our live code base straight away
- Developing and maintaining our services and products
- Pair programming with other developers
- Automatic builds and deployments
- Practicing clean code
- Refactoring code
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Above average knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Previous development of Angular web applications
- Experience writing robust tests for web applications (Unit Testing, Selenium etc)
- A solid understanding of software engineering principles
- A portfolio of work or GitHub account link