Available Summer 2019:
6 x Graduate Vacancies
6 x Internships
About the Role
Exterity are recruiting Graduates & Interns to develop our next generation of products and applications, delivering high quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks. The scope of possibilities is endless as the team are constantly developing new ideas and products.
We challenge our engineering teams to develop and build applications that span our range of IPTV products, from head end through to set top box and server, building a coherent and comprehensive technology stack. We call it create, play, control.
You are likely to be studying towards or have achieved a technical degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics or a related discipline.
If you have any skills listed below, then please apply before our closing date.
Team Vacancies Available:
Embedded Software Team
- Linux: Kernel API and drivers
- C Coding
Application Software Team
- Node.js, Bootstrap
- Rick and Morty
What we offer
In addition to working with leading edge technologies and being part of our talented and collaborative team, you will you will also benefit from:
- Learning and development – working in small teams of around 5 people you will work be working on commercial projects, creating endless opportunities for you to learn and grow your software knowledge and experience.
- Career development – our growing Company creates opportunities for each member of our team, so there’s plenty of potential for development.
- Share in our success – Your efforts will be rewarded, check out: https://www.exterity.com/early-careers/what-we-offer
- Flexibility - We recognise that great ideas can come at any time, so we have flexible working hours to help support this.