Graduate Hardware Engineer
Successful candidates will likely have an excellent academic background and have achieved (or will soon achieve) a 2:1 or above at Honours/Masters level in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or similar discipline. You’ll also be able to demonstrate a passion for electronics or hardware design and have good knowledge of computer architecture. You’ll likely have picked up a soldering iron as a teenager, are comfortable at a lab bench debugging circuits, and you’ve probably got a string of hobby projects with microcontrollers, FPGAs or Raspberry Pi’s behind you.
About the Role
We are looking for Graduates with any of these skills:
- Knowledge of electronics design using schematic capture and other CAD tools.
- Understanding of debug of designs and transfer to manufacture using oscilloscopes, logic analysers and soldering tools.
- Design of embedded products including processors (32 bit/DSP), memory subsystems (DDR and Flash), high performance peripheral chips and I/O subsystems.
- Knowledge of FPGA Development using Verilog or VHDL
- C coding for embedded systems.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office.
Your design will be used by professional AV system administrators and embedded in end user products used by consumers like you. Want to be involved in the next generation of our IPTV products? Then get in touch with us.
What we offer
In addition to working with leading edge technologies and being part of a talented and collaborative team, you will also benefit from:
- Learning and development – working in a small team of people you will work be working on commercial projects, creating endless opportunities for you to learn and grow your Hardware knowledge and experience.
- Career development – our growing Company creates opportunities for each member of our team, so there’s plenty of potential for development.
- Share in our success – Your efforts will be rewarded, check out exterity.com/graduates/what-we-offer-graduates
Exterity is a market leading provider of IP video and digital signage technology that helps organizations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable you to capture TV/video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via your existing network. From corporate, finance and education, to hospitality, remote facilities, stadiums and healthcare, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
Exterity’s head Quarters are based in Dalgety Bay and other Regional Sales Offices include – USA, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
How to Apply
If you think you are right for this role, please provide Exterity with your CV and a covering letter along with your salary details to [email protected]
Exterity is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from anyone who considers themselves suitably qualified or experienced.