The Customer Experience(CX) team is looking for a Backend Developer to help with accelerating the time to desired outcomes for our customers in a scalable and efficient model.
What You Will Do The CX team works autonomously and with others across many functional areas from other engineering teams to sales, marketing, and customer education to reduce friction or confusion for our customers. We build tools and services that help our customers learn about our products, interact and collaborate with others in our community, and get the most out of their investment with Sonatype. We work on backend systems and frontend customer-facing properties. We build completely new services, and we integrate with existing platforms and technologies. We do all these things with the goal of creating an amazing experience for our customers.
Experience And Skills That We Are Looking For
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Golang, with some experience with frontend technologies.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, video conferencing, wikis, GitHub, etc.).
- Have a strong bias for making things happen and love the team aspect of product development.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in the United States of America and are currently residing in the USA.