Rich Text Editor, tor__fextListingLayout, Press ALT 0 for help
To maintain and accelerate our growth we looking for a Global Data Migration Architect to join our Global Professional Services team.
As a Global Data Migration Architect you will play a pivotal role in the migration of our clients data, on our Agfa HealthCare legacy systems and/or Third party systems. You will be working closely with our clients to understand the scope and challenge of data migration, to define the plan and design around the migration and be responsible for the end result. It is important that our Data Migration Architect works with each member of the team to answer questions and be the go-to lead!
As a Global Data Migration Architect:
- You define and analyze the scope of migration in co-operation with the customer and other stakeholders (Agfa Healthcare colleagues, third parties)
- You identify migration and quality risks, clarify with customers / third parties and mitigate.
- You document scope to hand over to project managers worldwide, guide and coach full migration track.
- You continuously help to improve our migration processes, strategies and tools with your insights, experience and passion.
- You ensure you continuously meet or exceed the quality standards, as you are working in a HealthCare environment.
What you bring to the table:
- You hold a Master in information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- You have 5 years of experience with data migration, preferably in HealthCare domain.
- You are familiar with DICOM, HL7 and other HE standards.
- You have an analytical mindset, able to identify risks and mitigate
- You have good project management skills, as you are the owner of the migration results
- You are driven, able to communicate with impact in an international, multi-cultural environment
- You are a teamplayer and flexible.
- You have good knowledge of English, any other European language an asset.
What we can offer you
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Antwerp (Belgium)