Are you passionate about applying AI and machine learning to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges? So are we! Esri is the world leader in geographic information systems (GIS) and developer of ArcGIS, the leading mapping and analytics software used in 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. At the Esri R&D Center-New Delhi, we are applying cutting-edge deep learning techniques to revolutionize geospatial analysis and derive insight from imagery and location data.
Join our team of exceptional data scientists and software engineers to deliver a spatial data science platform, develop industry-leading AI models for satellite imagery, and build world-class Geo AI solutions.
- Perform pre and post processing of geospatial data for machine learning and deep learning workflows
- Conduct annotation and labeling of features used as inputs to Geo AI models
- Write specifications for Geospatial AI workflows and define what the solution should do
- Validate models created by data scientists and tools provided in the ArcGIS platform to accomplish GIS workflows
- Author and maintain geospatial data science samples using ArcGIS and other open source spatial analysis libraries
- Familiarity with applied machine learning and deep learning
- Excellent knowledge of GIS tools, capabilities, and workflows
- Good knowledge of classical (and spatial) machine learning techniques for classification, prediction, and regression
- Familiarity with Python scripting and Jupyter Notebook
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, engineering, or related disciplines
- Familiarity with ArcGIS suite of products and concepts of GIS
- Experience with multispectral image analysis