As a young startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets as easy as possible for passengers. This is why we are developing a function that automatically detects the beginning and end of a journey on public transport. Based on the recognition, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket. Our goal - to improve the driving experience with public transport!
As a Geo Backend Engineer, your mission is simple: You are responsible for the recognition of rides within traffic networks. You will play an important role at BlueGo and help make public transport ticketing a breeze.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Very fit in backend development
- Safe handling of geo-tools
- Experience with mobility projects
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Eager to learn about new technologies
- Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- Attractive remuneration
- Pleasant working environment
- Plants and couch in the office
- Opportunity to assume responsibility (if desired)
At BlueGo you can bring your comprehensive knowledge to bear in a open-minded environment and develop yourself further. We are the right place for you if you want to be part of start up with flat hierarchies.