We developed a full-text analysis technology and are now looking for a full stack engineer to build a showcase with our team. Our language-independent technology analyzes text documents and makes them traceable and comparable.
- Develop innovative search interfaces that are mission critical to our knowledge-search technology
- Maintaining data formats and agreeing them with partners
- Integrate the elegant API and host the backend on aws
- You will plan, design, code, debug, review, test, teach and be taught in a team.
What you will bring along
- <3 for the cloud while knowing limitations and advantages
- Some interest in security related topics
- Working knowledge of protocols and standards like TCP, HTTP, UDP, DNS, TLS (you also know where they are in the OSI model)
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
- Some German skills are helpful
What we offer
- Varied challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Important role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Nice and new hardware - of course a MacBook since we use Swift
- Flat hierarchy and open communication - getting things done attitude
- Office in western heart of Berlin - Charlottenburg
- A stack of the most modern technologies which is fun to work with. And it’s not carved in stone.
- New kind of search technology which is not based on lucene, yahoo or bing, but developed by us.