Release the best version. Of yourself.
You have studied computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or something similar. But programming is your real passion. You are thrilled every day that you can create something new with your computer from scratch. And you want to learn all about it. That's why you want to take the next step and become an excellent software engineer. Our company focuses on continuous learning and the development of your skills.
Learn something new. Every day.
As a Software Engineer (m/f) at freiheit.com technologies, you will help shape the digital future in Germany and Europe with your ideas. And you will learn something new every day.
What you’ll learn. And do.
- In small teams you will learn how to develop large cloud-based software systems in Go, Java, Clojure, Scala, sometimes in Haskell and how to improve them with Data Science and Machine Learning.
- From conception to launch, you will be involved in all levels of software development and learn how to develop ideas in a team and deliver great software products in very short, continuous cycles.
- You benefit daily from the exchange of knowledge in an international team of excellent and very experienced computer scientists, physicists and mathematicians. More than ninety percent of your colleagues are software engineers.
- From Augmented Reality to Machine Learning: In the freiheit.com factions you can continuously work with future technologies in addition to your projects.
- Weekly HackerTalks, in which our teams share their experience, and a variety of training sessions help you to develop your programming skills.
What you bring.
- You have already discovered your passion for computer programming. Your thirst for knowledge is unquenchable! You have the urge to learn new things and are curious. You strive for continuous improvement, critically question the existing and want to put your ideas into practice.
- You want to continuously improve your skills as a software engineer with every new project, every new technology, and to really make a difference with your skills.
- You are looking for an entry-level position that gives you a steep learning curve, quick assumption of responsibility and plenty of room to manoeuvre.
- You have studied computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or something similar.
Join us. Now.
Be part of it? Then send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, references and salary expectations) via our application portal. And if you have any questions about your application or the application process, Lena or Jessica are available to you personally on +49 40/890584-0.