That's your role
You have already gained several years of professional experience after your studies and are now looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can make strides in your professional development? With us you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team, developing and supporting individual mobile and web solutions for our customers.
For our modern location in Bern, we are looking for energetic new colleagues for the Public Sector. Here, our diverse projects offer you the opportunity to work as a lateral thinker in the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution approaches and checking their feasibility
- Realizing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Java EE, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, and SQL
- (Re-)developing and maintaining software components, functionalities, and interfaces in an agile environment
- Integrating the developed software solutions: Deploying our solutions and integrating them into the existing systems of our customers, with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Assisting in the design and maintenance of a clean solution architecture
This is you
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Java/Java-EE, JS-Frontend Frameworks, mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- You have a keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and larger software projects
- Your determination, astuteness and commitment help you convince others of your ideas, both in teamwork and while working independently
- Excellent command of German and English
Why work with AdNovum?
AdNovum is one of the first-choice Swiss IT companies for the realization of demanding IT projects. Its customers include renowned companies from various industries and authorities. Around 600 people work at the headquarters in Zurich and in the offices in Berne, Lausanne, Lisbon, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.
We offer a solution-oriented and uncomplicated corporate culture with flexible working hours, plenty of scope for initiative, development opportunities and attractive employment conditions in a future-oriented and dynamic company.
You work in a motivated team with highly qualified IT specialists and have access to demanding and varied enterprise security mandates and an exciting and diverse customer portfolio.
The way we interact with each other is open, direct and uncomplicated.
In order to efficiently process the large number of applications received, we only accept online applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Direct applications only.