Engineers for Payment Method Integrations are at the heart of our Acquiring business. Their job is to implement new Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) from all over the world, allowing us to extend the core offering towards our partners. They own the whole Software Development Lifecycle and delivery chain for individual APMs and are involved in the initial specification, design, implementation, testing and rollout, as well as ongoing maintenance and feature updates.
We are looking for people who have professional work experience as a Software Engineer. You should be comfortable with modern web technologies, have a good eye for detail, be comfortable to learn new technologies and systems, and understand the balance between striving for technical excellence and getting things done.
- Develop and enhance payment system applications alongside other Engineers by producing well-designed, testable code
- Contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle - from requirements to delivery to customers including initial analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, as well as maintenance and continuous improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Own and solve problems end-to-end and collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation (such as product, design, infrastructure and operations)
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- Must have experience working in a UNIX-based environment
- Experience with common technologies such as HTTP, REST, SQL, distributed services
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Experience in a dynamic environment and agile methodologies
- Sense of ownership and proven track record of seeing projects through
You must be eligible to live and work in Singapore.
The information you supply in your application will only be used to shortlist and select for each position you apply for. Your information will be kept in our database according to the Data Protection Act. If you do not wish for your information to be held, please contact us.