"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”Steve Jobs
Do you want to make a real difference?
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- You want to work with sharp, driven people like yourself, in an environment that gives you the freedom to grow and the ability to shine
- You’d like to be part of a company which has “going the extra mile, with a smile” in its DNA
...by doing what you love in a supportive environment?
- Developing highly scalable and sustainable web applications and services, in back-and frontend
- Create clever and creative individual customer solutions
- Consult our Account Management Team regarding technical questions
- Shaping user experience and driving product development
- Exploring new technologies which fit the challenges ahead
- Optimizing distributed services based on a modern cloud infrastructure
...for a company with kick-ass products & technology?
- Revolutionizing how companies communicate with their users, by enabling truly personal interactions for billions of contacts
- Only sending relevant messages, timed and targeted to perfection with our mobile messaging products, instead of the bulk marketing you get from brands around the world today
- Utilizing AI-driven automation solutions, based on big data insights and made available via an easy-to-use marketing platform
...living and working in one of the finest cities on earth?
- Berlin, Germany's vibrant capital that has become Europe's hub for talented techies from all around the world in recent years. It's laid back, it's cosmopolitan, has an open-minded culture, a creative spirit and a gigantic start-up scene
- Join people from over a dozen nations in our centrally located, modern offices
- Enjoy a dynamic approach, with small, independent, and cross-functional product development teams
Then take on responsibility in one of our teams, if...
- You have several years of experience working with PHP and MySQL, and good HTML skills
- You consider your tasks complete when your solutions are operational, documented, tested, and can be rolled out automatically.
- You’re committed to simple solutions and getting things done
- You understand the importance of working together, and put the team before yourself
- You speak English fluently and ideally have at least basic German skills as well
We offer you...
- A reliable team with clear objectives, experienced leads, and strong technical backgrounds
- A place where you can continuously improve yourself by working with talented and easy-going colleagues
- Recognition for your commitment and precise work
- Additional benefits such as regular company breakfast, free fruit and coffee, various sports- and teamevents, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc.
Interested? Our Talent Acquisition Specialist Reka Tomecsko is looking forward to hearing from you, please apply via our career page.