Anapaya Systems is looking to strengthen its team with a fullstack developer. Play a mission-critical role in designing and implementing a configuration and management platform for a next-generation wide-area networking architecture. As part of a small but growing development team you will have a lot of trust and responsibility to build and maintain a central piece of our offering.
Anapaya Systems is an ETH-spinoff with the mission to develop a next-generation inter-networking architecture by combining high security, high reliability, and path control all in one network architecture, SCION. If challenges excite you let us know!
- Develop dynamic front-end web application architectures with Angular
- Design user interactions and user experiences on our web applications
- Develop back-end applications with Go
- Ensure high quality and responsiveness through testing
- Meet customer as well as technical requirements
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Independent and self-driven
- Experience with web application frameworks like Angular, React, or Ember etc.
- Experience with RESTful API design and development
- Experience with database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
- Willingness to work in Zurich
- Experience with modern container systems (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Experience with design and user interactions
- Strong Go and Python skills
- Experience with configuration management technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar)
- Additionally, experience with some of the following is helpful: AWS, EC2, LXC, Consul, Google Cloud, SSH, Postgres, Wireguard, Prometheus