ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Campaign & Content Solutions
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Team Size: < 10
Recruiter Name: Maxim Makhankov
As Fullstack Engineer in our team you will work hands-on in backend and frontend to design and develop next generation tooling for solving content (pictures, translations, etc) related problems, shape our future tooling frontend landscape which will support key business units in enhancing their performance through technology.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Drive the development of our internal systems, ensuring efficient and user-friendly tooling together with your team, product managers and product designers.
- Shape a scalable and performant architecture of the internal systems that you will be working on. Build systems for production and implement high-quality solutions, ensuring latency, availability and appropriate monitoring
- Take end-to-end responsibility of your projects and will focus on building scalable and cloud ready software solutions in our AWS and API-first tech environment.
- Own your code. Decide together with your team on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in integrating external and internal API services and are excited about building modern tooling operations.
- Deep hands-on knowledge in Go. Previous experience working in cloud environments such as in AWS is a plus.
- Business mindset and continuous thinking about new ways on how to improve Zalando Lounge through effective and strategic development of internal systems.
- Ability to Exchange the knowledge and willingness to mentor team members in terms of best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 11 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell.
Our Campaign & Content Solutions department is a fully integrated Content Production Unit. Today we shoot images for 4500 new articles per week in 6 photography bays and banner in our creative spaces. CCS provides article data, article information, right sizing information, photos, banner, and texts for all our campaigns. As we are aiming for efficient processes and high output we need a tooling landscape which enables the team to grow through automation.