FOR OUR HEAD OFFICE IN MUNICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) for Lean Startup Projects M15404
(EMPLOYED AS CLERK OR CIVIL SERVANT)
- Join our lean startup teams as a developer, but also as a concept designer
- Implement, install and configure technical solutions
- Analyse and troubleshoot technical problems
- Presentation and discussion of final and interim results / product increments
- Evaluation of new products, technologies and frameworks
- Develop the future IT of the public sector
- DevOps know-how, e. g. scripting, build, automation, Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Interest and possibly first experiences with lean methodology (SprintDesign, Eric Ries)
- Pro-active, you like bringing projects forward
- Intrinsic motivation
- High commitment, high personal responsibility and initiative
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Interest for AI and AI-implementations
- Very good English skills, German language skills are a plus
What we offer
- An open-ended employment contract based on a 40-hour week
- Flexitime and flexible working time models
- Induction training plan and regular target agreement sessions
- Comprehensive further education and training opportunities
- Family-friendly working models
- Additional protection through a company pension scheme
- Possibility to buy a job ticket and possible assistance in finding accommodation
Further information regarding our employer benefits can be found here.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Alexander Mayerl on 089 5903-1780.
The following link will take you directly to the job posting: M15404
We look forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date at karriere.akdb.de.
The AKDB is the leading IT service provider for municipal clients in Bavaria and beyond.