We're a Munich-based Startup developing mobile apps for customers in the area of medicine, health care, and enterprise software. With pharma companies like Roche we push the status quo of Machine Vision. Managers in companies like Zeppelin use our enterprise apps for efficiency analysis and decision making. We develop apps where quality craftsmanship is needed, where patients could die if the app misbehaves, where managers lose millions of dollars if the app shows the wrong information.
Who are we searching for?
We search for a Full Stack Web Developer who shares our passion for clean, testable code, intuitive user interfaces and scalable backends. We want somebody who can proactively push projects and teams forward. In teams of 2-5 developers you'd develop Backends and Web-Frontends that keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics. You will not only learn to write scalable code but also how to lead teams and get the most out of young developers.
This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer.
Developers at QuickBird Studios burn with their technical passion, to improve what's out there, to fight in the battle of technical innovations.
As a young agency, we continuously work on new, exciting projects. You will usually work on completely new apps without fighting 10-year old code-bases. We never had a developer we could not push to his technical limits.
With every new team member, this unit test must still pass:
- At least 2 years of experience with Web-Frontend Development (e.g. using React.js, Angular.js or Vue.js)
- At least 2 years of experience with Backend Development (e.g. using Node.js)
- Interested in current Web Development trends
- Developed at least one Web Application (including Backend) from scratch
- Willing to help team mates and to learn from them
- Openness for new concepts and critics
What we offer
- A very ambitious talented team of 16 developers and designers
- Position with high responsibility
- Regular tabletop soccer/beer/coding evenings
- Opportunity to make an impact, to work on Health projects that change people's for the better
- Ability to implement own ideas (e.g. as open source projects)
- Learning Budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Office in the heart of Munich at Stiglmaierplatz
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at Developer Conferences & Meetups
- Flexible working times
Tell us what drives you, which topics you're excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning.
We want to get to know you as a person. You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you. Same for us.