Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)
Be part of an amazing team!
- You're part of an agile digital product team responsible for its end-2-end services
- You prioritize customer experience and use the best technologies available to deliver magic
- You build a completely new architecture based on modern paradigms such as microservices and event driven architectures
- Together with your team, you develop data-driven customer functionalities that are part of our digital e-commerce platform
- You are ready for daily new challenges in a multimedia environment in which TV and Digital come closer together
- You are part of the complete value chain (User research, User labs, Product Development, Continuous Delivery)
- You enjoy technical challenges and freedom
- You continuously try to optimize your code using common metrics to measure the productivity, quality and performance
- Work experience working in agile product development, or similar; familiarity with SCRUM / Kanban
- Experienced in API design, monitoring and modern architecture paradigms
- Experienced in the use of cloud infrastructures - ideally AWS
- Experience using Infrastructure-as-a-Code. CloudFormation experience is a plus
- You are passionate about agile values and methodology
- You are passionate about quality of software and use common tools to ensure code quality
- Expertise in TDD, DDD, Pair Programming and Code Reviews
What we offer – We want you to feel comfortable!
- Team culture: Our culture is based on trust and appreciation - we are a team.
- Work-life balance: While we aspire for co-located teams, we offer flexibility in the form of home office, flexible working hours or sabbaticals to help you manage a healthy work-life balance.
- Continuing Education: In addition to a comprehensive training you will enjoy a variety of training and further education.
- We also support you for Meetups, to be a speaker at conferences and much more.
- 30 days vacation per year: We want you to have plenty of time to relax and recharge.
Du hast Lust, unser Team zu unterstützen und das Homeshopping in eine goldene Zukunft zu führen?
Dann bewirb Dich am besten noch heute und freu Dich auf Dein neues Team und einen tollen Arbeitsplatz! Du hast noch Fragen zur Stelle?
Tanja Fabian, Deine Recruiterin freut sich auf Deinen Anruf unter
+49 (0) 89 960 60 6100
als Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)