In your new role, you will become part of an agile team and drive the further development of our Ruby on Rails application. You will develop them along the entire customer journey and implement them on your own or in a team. Through test-driven development, you ensure that your code is executed correctly and without errors.
Before and during development, you coordinate closely with the Business Development, Risk, Sales and Marketing departments.
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent, or training in an IT/software environment with relevant professional experience
- Experience in the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience in dealing with relational databases
- Experience in agile software development using Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in test-driven software development with RSpec or comparable test frameworks
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!