Nezasa is one of the most innovative start-ups in travel technology. We are based in the hearts of Zurich, Switzerland and Lisbon, Portugal. We’re looking for inspired and motivated professionals to be part of our team in Lisbon. Become part of our team to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform for individual travel packages!
- A diverse, passionate and highly skilled engineering team
- Collaborative and distributed - with locations in Lisbon, Zurich, Kaliningrad and other
- Working on a technology product that is changing the travel industry
- Help to advance our industry-leading TripBuilder platform by adding more exciting functionality, improving the scalability and modularity of the platform, and building up new capabilities in the area of data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience in Scala or other functional programming languages (Haskell, Scheme, Lisp, Ocaml, F#). Alternative deep Java expertise and strong desire to learn Scala.
- Good understanding of all relevant web technologies (JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP)
- Passion for clean, high quality, maintainable and performant code
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A valid work permit and located near Lisbon
- The opportunity to actively influence and shape a product that will change travel technology
- The ability to work with modern technologies and a world-class engineering team
- The opportunity to grow with the team
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Lisbon
- Great perks: personal computer, flexible working hours, health insurance, conference visits, free coffee and fruits.