Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer at Contactability
Orange County · Full Time
Contactability is the leading insurance technology company focused on delivering targeted, high-intent traffic to the insurance providers. Our tech solutions power high performing insurance team for most of the top national carriers.
We're rapidly growing and need a Full-Stack Rails Developer to join our small team. Every member of our team is expected to ship top-notch code and take real ownership of their work. This is an incredible opportunity to be on the ground floor of a growing business on a mission to disrupt a giant industry. You will work with cutting-edge technologies, and we are challenged to solve problems daily. The team runs using agile methodologies and our processes are constantly adapting to changing needs.
- Professional experience developing Ruby on Rails applications
- Have experience building complex web applications
- Experience developing APIs for use in a single page or native applications
- Experience writing tests using Rspec and Capybara using TDD/BDD
- Comfortable with Git and GitHub
- Self-motivated and driven
- Detail Oriented
- Enjoy the idea of deploying your own code on your first day of work and being responsible for what happens.
- Are passionate about user experience.
- Know how to communicate new code or functionality to members of the full-stack and front-end teams.