4flow – We are over 600 team members across 15 global locations. As a market leader in logistics and supply chain optimization, 4flow unites consulting, software, 4PL services, and research in one innovative business model. At 4flow software, we provide Java-based software solutions for supply chain and transportation optimization in the form of our 4flow vista® suite to customers around the globe.
4flow is continuing its trend of successful growth. Come grow with us as part of the outstanding team at our office in Berlin, Germany, as a Full Stack Java Developer.
What your new challenge will look like
As part of the 4flow software team, you will contribute your professional strengths and experience by taking over responsibility for the further development of the 4flow software solutions. You will be involved in the conception, development and optimization of our software components in all layers of the software stack by designing new features, implementing complex logistical requirements in the business logic, or mastering technical challenges such as performance optimization and REST interfaces. Furthermore, you will contribute to high-quality product design in close coordination with product owners and testers.
Why you belong at 4flow
- You have a passion for developing software using Java and are familiar with current development tools such as Git.
- After your studies in mathematics, computer science, engineering, business, or comparable studies, you have gained professional experience in the areas of software development and team programming.
- You pay close attention to the quality of your code and are dedicated to programming on the basis of clean code principles.
- You like to work as part of a team and share your knowledge with your colleagues in English and ideally German.
- The conceptual design and implementation of software solutions for sophisticated supply chain challenges sounds exciting to you.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of an agile development team with a successful, innovative and growing company with an exceptional team culture and a professional software development process
- Experience working with an interesting software product that will be used on a daily basis by well-known customers around the globe
- An in-depth onboarding process and a team atmosphere in which you can work independently and develop along with your team. You can also take advantage of targeted professional development opportunities to keep your coding skills up to date.
- In addition to a permanent employment contract, we offer weekly team breakfasts, software release events, team trips, sports events, team events such as Gin Fridays, a relocation package (if applicable) and a modern workplace with team member parking.
Ready to be part of 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal. More information about 4flow and our career opportunities can be found at www.4flow.com.