Reductech is a LegalTech startup operating in the rapidly growing E-Discovery and Forensics markets, building the next-generation evidence management platform. The company is a year old and bootstrapped. There are three of us and we're currently building our core engineering team.
We're looking for someone to help us build an intuitive, easy-to-use front-end for our users, alongside a microservices back-end. It's greenfield development so you'll play a leading role in designing and developing a brand new product.
Who we're after
- A solid foundation in multiple technologies
- Loves solving problems
- Can plan a development project and execute against that plan
- Has a passion for continuous improvement - loves learning and sharing that knowledge
- Wants to automate and measure just about everything
- Has a data-driven approach to deciding on what to do next
- Writes clear, concise code
- Testing is by no means an afterthought
- Gets excited about small batches and understands the importance of a short feedback loop
- Welcomes and acts on feedback. Positive or negative.
You'll need to have a solid foundation in several of the following:
- C# and .NET Core
- REST APIs and Gateways
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Serverless framework, Azure ARM, AWS CloudFormation
- NoSQL databases - MongoDB, BigchainDB, Amazon QLDB
We're keen to ensure that those who join have as much impact on the direction of the tech stack, and the future of the company, as we do.
Pay and Perks
- £35-45k salary
- Equity - you'll be pivotal to growing the company, so it's only fair that you own a part of it
- Equipment of your choice
- Work where you want (for most of the week). We do want to see you once a week though, and we're in Central London.
- Continuous improvement: 5 days and £1000 per year to spend on honing your skills. Training, books, online courses, conferences; spend it how you like.
- 28 days of annual leave. Work hard, play hard and all that.
- Annual tech summit.