You will participate and take the lead in designing and developing backend API’s, innovative user interfaces and web applications. Your code will be used within our ecosystems of highly customizable and successful mobile apps for events.
The position would also provide you the opportunity to work with our sophisticated backend deployment infrastructure and with some of the most exciting current technologies like Node.js, React & React Native, AWS, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
You will be working as part of a small team where we welcome initiative and creativity, we are great at what we do, love to learn, spread knowledge and work closely together.
Who we are
A pioneer in event apps, Conference Compass has a young and passionate team of international professionals, that build the best-on-market mobile apps for conferences and events. Our passion for knowledge serves conference attendees by offering them the complete conference program, including abstracts, floor plans, interactive features and much more, on their iOS or Android device. With remarkable accomplishments in Europe, we are excited about expanding further and are looking for a software engineer to join us in our accelerating growth.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an inspired and creative software engineer that shares our passion and experience in cross-platform mobile development. As we aim to succeed together we look for someone who is both communicative and open-minded. We look forward to welcoming an inventive developer, who has a solution-oriented attitude and is driven by the desire to build great products.
What you will be doing
- Create clean and rapid backend API's
- Implement intuitive user interfaces
- Extending and improving our microservices-based app application ecosystem
- Participate in the development of the next generation of our event app platform
What we ask from you
- The ambition to develop well written and designed software
- The aspiration to work with others to solve complex problems
- Great eye for detail and strong sense of responsibility
- Creativity, willingness to learn, and eagerness to solve interesting problems
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a meaningful challenge
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Exciting and challenging assignments
- A fun team of A-players from 12 different nationalities
- Flexible work hours
- An inspiring office in the BINK36 creative hotspot in the center of The Hague.